CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

beauty #13: dreams

so...im applying for graduation this week. and that scares me SO badly. there are so many things i am unsure of and the future is coming WAY too quickly. but one thing i do know is i will never stop reaching for the stars and dreaming BIG! i was thinking about all the beautiful things i can dream about right now...and here's what i have so far..

1. my dream family

my dream family is NOTHING short of everything my family is. they are my rock; they keep me grounded and they keep me sane. they know me better than anyone and they know the best way to take care of me. i want this for my future and if my famliy can be half as beautiful as my family....i know i will be in GOOD shape.

2. my dream job

so im going to school to be a speech-language pathologist. and i know i love it and i know it is a wonderful job that helps change peoples lives....and thats all well and good. BUT...i want to be a stay at home mommy...SO bad. i know that stay at homes are blessed beyond measure and that you are one lucky girl if you get to stay at home and watch your babies grow up...but i couldnt imagine a better job for me. seriously. if there has ever been one thing i learned from my mom, its to take advantage of every second you have with your kids. my mom had to work...she didnt have the priviledge of staying home with my brother and me. and i know she wishes to this day that she could have. i am so honored that she worked so hard to give me a life of never wanting...and i am so blessed that she chose to give up staying at home to give me everything i ever wanted or needed. but she knows when the day comes...she WILL be a stay at home nana, and she is super pumped for when that time in our lives arrives.

3. my dream hair



ughhhhh....dumb dumb dumb short hair. i am SO sorry i ever cut you off...ive regretted it everyday. and i know you are angry with me--but i am SO tired of begging you to grow so if you would PLEASE just cooperate and look like the above hair...i would love you FOREVER. thanks so much.

4. my dream graduate school


ive wanted to go to auburn my entire life. i have loved this school since i was little...my dad graduated from there. my family has built a history there. i love everything about it. i gave up going there to get my undergraduate degree to help save my parents money...they do have TWO of us in college afterall. and i would never take that decision back because i am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason...God led me to UWG for a million reasons and i will be forever thankful for that. but now im praying that auburn is the direction He is leading me. i love everything about it and i want to be able to share that tradition with the rest of my family.

5. my dream closet



i love shopping....that is no secret to anyone who knows me. so this little 4 foot wide, 2 foot deep closet the greek village has given me to work with...just simply isnt cutting it. the fact that i have filled my closet at school to the brim....plus i have two closets at home overflowing with clothes....indicates that i NEED a closet that looks like any of those above :)

6. my dream car

just look at it...its beautiful. and it has a touch screen navigation/command system. amazing!

7. but above all else...my dream is to live a life led by God; to be the best daughter/sister/friend possible; to love unconditionally. and there's nothing more beautiful than that :)

3 comments:

LindseyEveryday

I love them all!! Stick with it and you will have every single one come true. I'm having a giveaway, so be sure to check it out!

www.lindseyl0ve.blogspot.com

Amy and Kyle

I love your fall-ish blog! :) It is sooo cute! I am a huge Carrie Underwood fan and would give anything to have her hair, her body, her voice...uhh yeah I think it's safe to say I adore her! And as an Auburn grad I am all about some Auburn! :) And your dream car is gorgeous! Thank you for the sweet comment you left on our blog! You are so sweet! Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous

I love this post. I think it's really great you know what you want in life! I need to start figuring that out..

Post a Comment