CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

beauty #17: M-E...ME!

day 1: introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

well, most know my name is lauren. i'm a 21 year old college senior at the university of west georgia (west geezy to most of us though). i'm majoring in speech-language pathology and i am SO excited about my future. my parents A & R are the absolute best and i have one sweet little younger brother alex, who is a sophomore at georgia tech! this is what im looking like recently:

this picture was taken saturday at the georgia tech game...which they WON! whoop whoop!

im not REALLY that interesting...but some things you might want to know about me:

1.  im 1/4 japanese...even though you cant tell.
2. i WISH a had natural curly, blonde hair...when in fact my hair is naturally stick straight and dark brown
3. im a member of alpha xi delta...the BEST sorority i couldve ever asked for.
4. my dad was a high school football, basketball and baseball coach
5. because of 4, i LOVE sports and i loved being an athlete growing up.
6. i go by my middle name...my first name is sarah.
7. sarah was my daddy's momma's name and i wish my parents had called me that instead.
8. im the most wishy-washy person ever.
9. i secretly wish i was organized and a neat freak...but im just not.
10. im the ridiculously sappy, romantic type...even though i like to pretend im not
11. even though i am a die-hard georgia tech fan, i was born an auburn tiger and i will ALWAYS love it.
12. i always wanted to be married by the time i was 25.
13. i dont think 12 is actually going to happen.
14. i wish i was taller..at least enough to reach the cabinets in my house...being 5"1' doesnt really allow for that.
15. ive always considered myself a facebook addict...until recently. and now i am officially a BLOGGER addict.

**sidenote: i just got back from the BRAVES game with my best friends...and i cried HYSTERICALLY because is was bobby cox's last game as a brave. i just want to shout out to bobby now and tell him thank you for an amazing final season and for giving me an amazing story to tell my children one day! i was so honored and blessed to be at his last game and i will never forget it.**

hope everyone had an equally marvelous monday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment