CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

beauty #5: hair appointments :)

i had a WONDERFUL day today. first, me and roomie and jenna and bree got up bright and early and got to the gym around 7 this morning. awesome workout! but i am loving the fact that tomorrow is "rest your body day"! Haha...i think it's time to give my poor, unworked muscles a break. but come thursday morning, its back in the gym for us! :)

then after the gym today, i went to newnan (hometown shout-out!) to get my skank roots touched up. and yes, i refer to them as skank roots...i think the name explains it all. and i would love to say that i just LOVE going to get my hair done...as girly as that sounds. my hairdresser is wonderful (she owns steph & co. in newnan)...she is just fabulous! she has been doing my hair for years and she does an excellent job. and i just love talking to her and telling her all my secrets...total girl thing i know. but i went to get my hair touched up for the wedding this weekend! while i was there, i saw a magazine article with one of my favorite celebrities on the front..L.C....and i just LOVE that her name is lauren too :) so i got to thinking...that is exactly how i want my hair for the wedding...soooo....

this is what i want my hair to look like saturday :)
i think it would be perfect for an outdoor wedding and my hair has to be up since my dress is so detailed up top. i cant wait to share this beautiful weekend with everyone! i am so looking forward to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment