CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Exactly where I'm supposed to be...

It's official.
I moved the remainder of my things out of the sorority house today.
I can't believe it...
I was boxing up four years of my life.
Four years of something that has consumed my life.
These girls have become my rock...my best friends...my everything.
So as I was packing...and hysterically crying...I started finding all sorts of things.
Old clothes...EVERYWHERE.
Pictures....EVERYWHERE.
Trash (please don't judge)....EVERYWHERE.
And then I found this...

An old Dove chocolate wrapper...."You are exactly where you are supposed to be."
I can't believe my college years are over. That I will never actually LIVE in my sorority house again. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be an Alpha Xi Delta. SO appreciative for the wonderful people God brought to me through the sorority. I stand in awe of the love they have given my life. SO thankful for the opportunity to pursue my dreams and go to grad school. And so excited to be here...exactly where I'm supposed to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment