CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

wilw.

I am so excited to be linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!!


First & foremost....I'M LOVING...
that Scotty was JUST announced the winner of American Idol! I have adored him from the beginning and while I am a huge fan of my fellow Georgia gal Lauren...I think Scotty has an amazing talent. I will buy EVERY album this cutie-pie ever releases! And I may or may not attend one of his concerts....ok, let's be serious...I'll be there!

Let's be serious...how precious is he?!? ;)

I'M LOVING...
my new MAKEUP! Disclaimer: i have ALWAYS been a Clinique girl...and proud of it too baby! Skincare, make-up...you name it, I had some type of Clinique in it. And I've always loved it...ask my friends! Except recently...my skin hasn't really been approving. I have SUPER oily skin but I LOVE the look of a matte make-up. So my newest solution?
bareMinerals!!

That's right...I am now a bareMinerals girl! And I LOVE it. It gives me GREAT coverage and I am YET to have that nasty shine that doesn't look so cute in pictures! And what's great is that it doesn't rub off! I don't have to touch up mid-day...it is absolutely MAH-VELOUS!

I'M LOVING...
 anything & everything from Ann Taylor LOFT!! My best friend Diana's mom Kim (who we like to refer to as KIMLEY!) just recently started working there so she is always calling about new shipments and sales! 
I'M ESPECIALLY LOVING...
the LOFT's shorts!! I am a short gal (5' 1"ish). So shorts can always be tricky for me. I've gotten to the point where the scandalous short-shorts that appeals to me in high school...now just make me look like a hoochie (and we can't be havin that y'all!). But if I buy certain shorts with longer inseams...I look like I have on boy shorts (and i mean...literal boy's shorts). But these shorts are the PERFECT length...they have a wonderful inseam. I may or may not have bought them in the following colors: blue jean, black, white, khaki, yellow, pale pink and olive green. Did I mention I'm obsessed?? Check out these other gems I recently purchased!




Aren't they all presh?? And what's great...since I graduated from college...all my wonderful friends & family that love me so much have been sending me gifts. And my super sweet god-sista got me a gift card to the LOFT!! (she knows me so well!) Can't wait to splurge!

I'M LOVING...
that we are halfway through the week and I get to see my sweetie in two days!!

I'M LOVING...
that we are headed to the BRAVES game Friday!! Yay for date nights! :)

and I get to see THIS hunk!!

Good Lord isn't he sexy?? I've loved him since I was 7...FYI...

And last but not least...
I'M LOVING...
that in less than two weeks...my SWEET best friend is FINALLY coming home from Costa Rica!! AHHHHH!! In case you don't follow Whitney here, you should! And to update you, she is STUDYING ABROAD in Costa Rica for an entire month! She's been gone for two weeks and I miss her like crazy! But luckily, she comes home June 5th!! 11 days!! Woo hoo!!

 
Hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday!! Halfway folks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment