CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

picture of the day!

So...since I have moved home for the summer...I have found myself EXTREMELY bored. I mean honestly...I do laundry JUST to have something to do. Boredom is an awful disease. I sit around and watch soap operas all day long...yeeks. So while I was throwing myself a small pity party (sound familiar Whitney??), I decided I would start a new addition to the blog. So every once & a while, I will have a picture of the day. Hopefully all my sweet friends join in!
So...POTD...

There are SO many things I love about this picture...
1. Let's discuss THE headband. I am obsessed with the sparkly bow. Just think...glitter AND a bow....all in one headband. I think YES!
2. This killer shirt I got from my friend Jenna's store DressU...DressU is a collegiate dress boutique and she sells some of the CUTEST clothes around. I love this baby pink & black lace top...pair with some black shorts and cute sandals and it is the perfect outfit for those hot summer nights!
3. And how bout them lashes girls?!?! All thanks to THIS new mascara...

Maybelline Great Lash BIG Mascara.
I die.
 And I use this phenomenal find as a base under my all-time favorite mascara in the world

Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara.
I suggest it to EVERY gal I know. I have TINY, little baby eyelashes but this combo really makes them pop & stand out.

So...now that I'm looking pretty...I'm going to hangout with J since he just got in to town!! We are headed to Birmingham this weekend for Memorial Day! Hope you all have a glorious long holiday weekend!

Much love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment