CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I've got another confession to make..

First of all....sorry for the m.i.a. status...me and the douchebag J broke up (and of course...I use the term break up loosely considering we were never officially together...as in fabo...because he was too chicken shit cautious...but it's whatever). So I've been taking some time to myself & getting back into the swing of things. And honestly...it's been a glorious couple of weeks. I've learned SO much about myself...things I really like, things I don't like, things I'm looking for in a person, things I simply won't settle on, and things I can/can't live without. Speaking of things I can't live without...here are some of my recent LOVE finds (after all...my Momma always said the best type of therapy is RETAIL therapy). And so...whilst on this journey...I have become addicted to:

It's ridiculous people. I was there THREE times last week...that's right. Three. Recent purchases include:

Too Faced Natural Eye...THE most perfect combinations of golds/browns...with a purple added in for fun :)

Too Faced Primed & Poreless...I have icky oily skin that does NOT do well with make-up. But this baby keeps it on all day and I LOVE it.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara...hallelujah the stuff is glorious. I have teeny tiny baby lashes and this stuff is hands down phenomenal.
Still addicted to:

More specifically...THESE two dress that I just bought....


LOVE them.
With this new single freedom in my life. amongst all the other changes I am going through...I have found a DEEP need for calm & peacefulness. This music has helped get me through the day....on more than one occasion...

Meet Jason Connelly. He's a local Georgia artist & a very good friend of my cousin Rena. I really wish the quality of this video was better...I've dowloaded BOTH of his albums on iTunes & I highly recommend them to everyone. Yet somehow, this is the only youtube video of him. Sad day. In addition to Jason, I have become oa huge fan of this guy (another recommendation from Rena...she's my go-to music gal!)


Ben Rector. Swoon. This song is absolutely perfect...along with pretty much anything & everything that comes out of his mouth.
Final addiction of the day...
Naked Green Machine (cue the ewww's & the grosssss's). I know, I know...it's green. But people...you have NO idea how good this stuff is. I have started drinking it EVERY morning & I love how good it makes me feel. My aunt found it at Costco in a HUGE jug and it wasn't nearly as expensive as it is in local grocery stores. I'm hooked.

So there you have it...some of my NEWEST must haves in my life. And I must say...it is ALL working out for the best. Loving life! Til next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment