CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

I could sing of your love forever..

Oh my good gracious I have fallen in love with eBay. My bestie Emily just recently turned me on to selling things on eBay...but everyone knows how much I love buying stuff WAYYY more than I love selling it. I've had to be careful because sometimes my competetiveness gets the best of me & I end up wanting to win things just because {haha!} But last night...I won what is probably the greatest find EVER.
now...everyone has heard of this wonderful woman...
Bobbi Brown. She is one of the top selling make-up professionals in the world. Her make-up is fabulous {and not necessarily budget friendly for a college gal} But...her stuff is great. So..being the always newly budget conscious girl that I am...I snooped around on eBay and was ECSTATIC to win these babies.


Yes, that is in fact a 15 piece Bobbi Brown make-up brush set (and it all comes in a fur case..presh!). I am SO proud of this find...because...after doing some research, I found that this set retails at $468. YEEKS! But this savvy shopper paid a whopping...$5.25. Hallelujah!! I am SO excited to get it in and try them out! And I want to encourage everyone to start eBaying for things they want/need before purchasing in a store. You might just save over $450 like moi. Have a great day!


2 comments:

K.

proud of you :)

Bickley

I am a Bobbi Brown brush FIEND! (I also happen to be an eBay fiend, ha, go figure!) Bobbi's brushes are simply the best. I've actually JUST published a new post all about proper brush care, and of course the Bobbi Brown brushes are mentioned everywhere…check it out: http://strictlybickley.blogspot.com/2012/01/beauty-must-do-proper-makeup-brush-care.html

What I really wanted to ask, though: once you received the brush kit from eBay, were the Bobbi Brown brushes 100% authentic? They weren't, by chance, shipped from China, were they? (that's typically where you get the knockoffs in abundance…albeit they do often produce some pretty rad knockoffs to whatever brand it is that you're looking for)
I was just wondering, since 5 bucks for that high-caliber, LARGE kit is almost too good to be true!

p.s. I'm your newest follower! :) I'd love if you stopped by my blog and followed back. Either way, great blog!

~Erin @ StrictlyBickley
http://strictlybickley.blogspot.com

Post a Comment