CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Caught up in a southern summer barefoot blue-jean night

Hello loves!
I hope everyone had a glorious Memorial Day weekend! My weekend was filled with pool time in the sun, sweet loving family & J in Birmingham! It was the first time J had met the Bama fam so he was super nervous! But he was just as charming as ever and won my entire family over...go figure! So Sunday, we had a graduation party at the house I will be moving to come August. There was lots of food, swimming, beer, laughs & last but not least...music!
I have been so amazed at some of the awesome music that has come out the past few weeks...so I thought I would share some of the fabulous songs recently added to my iPod on my Sweet Summertime playlist :)
Up first...of course...Jake Owen-Barefoot Blue Jean Night {which I know is a new fave of EVERYONE'S!}

Isn't he just to die for?? Yummmmm.
Up next...we have Lady A's newest gem - Just a Kiss.

I think that song is totally precious!

Next on the list is a song I heard for the first time this weekend..it's Darius Rucker - I Got Nothin'
Now just how precious was that song??

And finally....we have THIS song. It is hands down my new favorite song of the summer. I give you...{drum roll please}
Brad Paisley feat. Carrie Underwood - Remind Me!!

I die.
How totally awesome does my girl sound in this song??
I frickin love it!
So...I hope you ALL add these summer songs to your playlists! Have a great Wednesday loves!

 

1 comments:

Unknown

LOOOOVE laha! I heard Remind Me the other night and MIGHT have gotten teary...don't judge! :)

Post a Comment