CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oh, won't you play me some old Alabama..

Great news! Headed to that glorious state next Tuesday!! Why you might ask? For this reason right here:

BAM! Me & J are headed to the Bama Rising Benefit Concert in Birmingham! I have never been so excited!! :) I mean c'mon...I get to see this guy..

this guy...

{isn't he just too cute??}
this guy...

{oh hey luke bryan...where have you been all my life?? oh that's right...with Kerri}
and THIS guy...

{yummmmmm. cue lip bite. jake owen you are TOO smokin hott for words}
and last but not least...
these guys!

I've grown up listening to Alabama...so I am STOKED to be able to see them live! It is sure to be a GREAT concert and I am so excited that it's also for a good cause! Pictures to come so stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment